martes, 15 de enero de 2008

DE ESTADOS UNIDOS EVER 2020 MANDA HOY VIDEO A MAIKE SIERRA EN CHILE CONTACTO OVNI

De los estados unidos de Norte América Ever, nos manda este vídeo logrado recientemente en ese país para que sea compartido por los participantes de la Web Contacto Ovni en Chile

Here is the last part, I'm sorry for making it too long but I got excited. I want you to see all that I saw on Sunday. Some people have asked me why did you went outside at 6 AM, and I have to say that I woke up at around 4:30 AM. I wanted to go outside right at that moment but I don't go out that early, maybe I'm afraid of what I could see, I took a look through my windows and saw nothing so I waited to six, when I saw it wasn't so dark I went out. And there it was, that bright light just hovering or I thought it was. I run inside to grad my camera, zoomed in and I noticed it was moving to the right. That same object appears as an star at night but it does whenever it wants.
Personal Message